Likely people who met with Abba Kyari after his return from covid-19 volatile countries
A list is now circulating in Nigeria on those who might have met with Alhaji Abba Kyari, the Chief of Staff to President Muhammadu Buhari of Nigeria since his return from coronavirus disease (covid-19) volatile areas including Germany.
Abba Kyari has reportedly tested positive for COVID-19 after he returned from Germany.
According to Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC), there are 42 confirmed cases of Coronavirus with only one person dead in Nigeria.
These is a possible list of all the politicians and public servants that Abba Kyari came in contact with after returning from Germany.
- President Muhammadu Buhari
- Secretary to the FG, Boss Mustapha
- Vice President Yemi Osibanjo
- Minister of Health, Enahire
- Minister of Power, Saleh Mamman and aides (travelled alongside with Kyari to Germany)
- Nigerian Ambassador to Gernany, Yusuf Tuggar
- MD of NCDC, Chikwe Ihekweazu (met Kyari during the meeting of the Presidential taskforce on coronavirus)
- All members of the Presidential task force on coronavirus including Ministers of Interior, Foreign Affairs, Humanitarian Affairs, Education, Information, State for Health.
- Dr Sani Aliyu, National Coordinator for Coronavirus control
- Governor Yahaya Bello (Kyari attended a burial in Kogi over the weekend)
- Adams Oshiomole (met with Kyari to quash his APC travails)
- All APC Governors
- General Tukur Yusuf Buratai
- IGP Mohammed Idris
- All Service Chiefs
- All Security details of top government personnel
- All Aso Rock Staff